Bill Jonas on Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:19:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Linux friendly ISP (DSL)

Okay, somebody told me it wasn't clear what I meant here, so:

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 02:15:11PM -0400, Bill Jonas wrote:
> indeed mighty fast.  They're also Linux-supportive and allow you to run
> servers (with the usual restrictions: no warez, porn, or IRC).  At this
  ^^^^^^^

You're allowed to dowload as much warez and porn as you want, I suppose,
and use IRC to your heart's content.  Just don't run *servers* for any of
those three things.  (The reason being is the usual statement that those
three things consume an extraordinary amount of bandwidth.)

--
Bill Jonas                | "If you haven't gotten where you're going,
bill@billjonas.com        |  you aren't there yet." --George Carlin