mg on Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:11:16 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] samba and win2k

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Nicholas Vettese wrote:

> I am not sure, but I do not think Samba can access NTFS5 partitions.
> Nick

I dont know about that but what I'm doing is having win2000 access an ext2
partition. Like I said, it is working and I can access shares on the linux
box just fine. The problem is I have to supply a username and password for
each individual share I try to access.

mg