Flint Heart on Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:04:20 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] kernel 2.4 test, xfree86 and nvidia drivers.

i just recently switched over to the 2.4 test9 kernel to get all my usb
gear up and working (keyboard and mouse)  I have an nvidia card and was
wondering if it was worthwhile to go to xfree86 verion 4 and install the
nvidia drivers.  My main question is if I need to go back to a 2.2 kernel
with a usb backport to use the nvidia drivers kernel module.  I would
assume so but i just wana confirm before i embark on the unistall of V3
and install of v4, a new(old) kernel and the nvidia drivers.
Thanks
        N-Tropy

p.s. as soon as i get the time i'll let you know how usb printer and
joystick support is.