Darxus on Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:40:39 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] [nelyx@earthlink.net: Apology]

----- Forwarded message from neal c felix <nelyx@earthlink.net> -----

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:36:22 -0400
From: "neal c felix" <nelyx@earthlink.net>
To: <plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org>
Subject: Apology

From:  Neal C. Felix

To: PLUG Moderator:

I just went on line and found my major mistake.  This was a mistake and I take full responsibility for the mistake whatever the cost to me.

The pix was not sent to cause mischief, bad feelings, or anything negative, it wasn?t even a joke, and by all means not meant to cause an upset.  I placed the wrong pix in the wrong location.

If some way, somehow the pix can be removed please do so, and probably someone is working on it right now.

To the group:  I am so very sorry for this action of mine.

To PLUG Moderator:

Your decision will be honored.

----- End forwarded message -----