Bill Jonas on Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:48:03 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] surge projectors

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 07:08:53PM -0400, Bob Razler wrote:
> 	Sorry, maybe I missed something.  Are you all assuming the actors in the
> pic were minors?  If not, what exactly do the police have to do with it?
>
> 	I assume he violated the list rules.  It appears he was unsubscribed for
> that.  However, I fail to see what you would report him for.

I said nothing of the sort.  I was merely providing information for the
person (Charles Stack) who said:

> > Anybody under 18 on this list?  If so, the FBI would probably be
> interested.

That's all.  I did not suggest that the police get involved.  I did
not do anything except let the person know that action on his part was
unnecessary.  (If the authorities would want to get involved, then one
of them has seen it, or will soon.)  And I simply pointed out where to find
contact info *if* the person *does* want to take further action.  Nothing
more, nothing less.

--
Bill Jonas                | "If you haven't gotten where you're going,
bill@billjonas.com        |  you aren't there yet." --George Carlin