Charles Stack on Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:36:19 -0400 (EDT)

RE: Nelix (was: Re: [PLUG] surge projectors - Follow up)

Well, I'm not going to get into an all out flame-war.  Whether he meant to
send the pic or not, he did.
Forgive him if you want - I don't really care.  You're entitled to your
opinion as am I.

But, if he were truly concerned about the content of this message, he could
have encrypted it thus ensuring (for the most part) only the intended
receiver can view the message. Whenever I have sensitive material that is
not for casual observers, that is what I do unless I don't care whether its
publicly viewable or not.  He may want to do so in the future.

>Probably he meant to send to someone else, not to the list.

Question... why did he say he saved the picture to the wrong directory
rather than saying he sent the message to the wrong group or individual? An
honest answer would have sufficed and been more appropriate.  It would have
satisfied my innate desire to prosecute as well.  No need to answer...just
think about it...

'Nuff on this topic.

cjs