Brendan O'Kane on Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:32:25 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] re: the whole file attachment thing

Look - I'm a minor (17) reading this list in the PLUG-digest form, and I don't feel that my morals were corrupted by viewing a message comprised mostly of "f3EQACAgECBAQDBAUGBwcGBT" and so on. I never saw the image in graphic format, possibly because of my mail reader, and as such, I have no complaint against nelix.

Besides that, he apologized. It was an honest mistake, he's embarassed, it's over.

--Bokane