tpanzarella (harley) on Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:57:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Visio-like tool?

Last month's Linux Magazine (Oct.2000, pg. 98) also points out a
Visio-like program called "Dia".  Here is a link to the project's page:
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/ (courtesy of Freshmeat).

--tom.

Bill Jonas wrote:

> ISTR some discussion on here a while back about a Visio-like graphing tool.
> I just noticed Kivio: http://www.thekompany.com/projects/kivio/ (courtesy
> of Slashdot).  While they don't mention Visio specifically, it looks like
> this is supposed to provide Visio's functionality, from what I understand
> about both of these packages.  Hope this helps somebody.
>
> --
> Bill Jonas                | "If you haven't gotten where you're going,
> bill@billjonas.com        |  you aren't there yet." --George Carlin
> http://www.billjonas.com/ |  http://www.harrybrowne.org/

C-x C-c