Erik Yunghans on Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:31:20 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] ssh

i'd recommend www.linuxsecurity.com, they have good resources and good
howto's/faq's.

my 2 cents.
regards,
Erik C. Yunghans
Systems Analyst
Technology Management Operations
Bentley Systems, Inc. Exton Office

-----Original Message-----
From: STEPHEN FLETCHER [mailto:BNCH@grove.iup.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 9:16 AM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] ssh

i read a little about what ssh was but i heard about some people  on the
list
having problems with reading the bash file which would usually be read if
the
one was just using getty to login..

also now a day many people are realated to secure progamming and the like
but i
could find no information on how these people find security in program .. i
could only find pages giving security adviseries such as cert..  i was
intreasted in know this because i would time soon like to be part of part of
linux development team, dealing with security issues.. where could i find
information on such things to help me on my way?