MaD dUCK on Sat, 25 Nov 2000 17:26:27 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] we're on the front page of www.linux.com

also sprach Darxus@ChaosReigns.com (on Sat, 25 Nov 2000 05:07:16PM -0500):
> They thought it was significant enough to do an article on.  So for those
> of you who didn't think it was significant enough to just participate
> in,  :P

... it also just proves just how geeky you (we) really are. that's a
positive thing IMHO. try to tell that to the significant others ;)

notice how the article turns into a short pgp/gpg for dummies
manual...

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
"if beethoven's seventh symphony is not by some means abridged,
 it will soon fall into disuse."