Michael Leone on Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:00:19 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] OT - VB Web programming help

Howdy all.

Has anybody here had occasion to program in VisualBasic for Web Development, specifically using the Active Document spec on IIS 4? YES, I realize this is a Linux list, but many computer professionals have to use multiple types of systems.

Anyway, I have some questions - we're having some problems with that here - and if anybody has any experience doing this, I'd appreciate it if you email me off-list.

Thanks.