Michael Leone on Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:56:37 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Preparing for the next meeting

OK. We had a bit of confusion at the last meeting, about projectors and such. So let's try to make sure we have everything we need to the next meeting.

Erik, you're doing journalling filesystems this month, right? Are you bringing a laptop or desktop system in, that would need a projector, as part of your presentationr?
(LCD projector. I'm presuming that if we need one, that the Convention Center isn't providing one. Anybody willing to lug one in, for the presentation?)

Anything else?

Whiteboard, to write on?
Sign in at the door?
How about a poster, to put on the door of the meeting room "Free Linux group meeting. Come on in!"?
Hallway signs - "This way to the geeks"? :-> Maybe taped up in the train station?
Ante up for food to be delivered to the meeting site, or maybe just go out AFTER the meeting, like last time (bet Pietro's loved seeing a dozen geeks show up, and asking for a table! :-)
Tony, anybody we need to notify, as publicity for the meeting? (BTW ... do we put an announcement in that "Computer User" newspaper, about the meetings? City Paper? Philly Weekly? etc)

Damn, I'm startin' to sound like a cruise director! :-)