Kris Steinwender on Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:12:29 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] OT: Linux Position Available, Blackwood, NJ

Hi all,

	The company I work for has just parted ways with our Unix Administrator/IT
Operations Manager, and we're looking for a new one.  Below is a copy of the
ad we're placing in local newspapers.

-Kris

---
IT Hardware/Operations Manager ? requires advanced knowledge of HP-UX
10.20+, Red Hat Linux 6.0+, UUCP and Shell Scripting.  Working knowledge of
Windows, NT &  Novell with desktop and peripheral install and maintenance a
plus. Position will be responsible for all Technical Operations of the IT
dept and supervision of personnel.

Submit your resume to Director of IT, US Vision, PO Box 124, Glendora, N.J.
08029.  or Email:  ITRESUMES@USVISION.com. EEO employer.