Mike Leone on Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:18:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Preparing for the next meeting

> Dear PLUG:
>
> If you have Internet access for the event and wish me
> to web cast it to those that can't attend
> I can arrange a web cast for <25 virtual
> contracts.
>
> All the participants can watch the presentation from home
> or work.  Please contact me if you desire me to set it up.

I think that would be a good idea - if there is no charge for that.
While not everyone will be able to watch, enough members will be able to watch,
If they can't get to the meeting. If there is a charge ... well, we have no money, since
we don't charge dues.