Rebecca Ore on Wed, 27 Dec 2000 16:28:50 -0500

[PLUG] OT: Does anyone have an old Sparc1+?

I got one for free and found that something caused it to freeze after
printing the banner (I've installed a new RVRAM chip, but it's
possible the boot PROM is also shot.  I found a place on line where I
can buy one, but they're not particularly cheap.  I'm getting two 4
speed Sparc-bootable CD-ROMs from Ebay auctions.  If anyone has a working
Sparc1+ they'd like to trade for one of the CD-ROMs, I'd appreciate
hearing from you.  Also if anyone has a boot PROM chip that still may
be good that I could try.

Yeah, I could take it in to work and have someone take a look at it,
but I suspect that would take a considerable chunk of time.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net