Darxus on Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:47:21 -0500

[PLUG] february plug meeting location - better room at the convention center

Okay, so this has the excellent location of the convention center, with a
nice classroom stile envronment like CIGNA... sounds good to me.  Is there
any other reason to use CIGNA at this point ?  The only thing I can think
of is time restrictions.

----- Forwarded message from Andrew White <andrew@subordinary.com> -----

Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:44:04 -0500 (EST)
From: Andrew White <andrew@subordinary.com>

I have asked and received for a meeting room at PCCA for
ongoing meetings if we want it.  These rooms seat from 100 to
200 people in a classroom-type setting, and many have projection
screens.  I am in the process of confirming whether the
meeting room has a projection screen, although I can positively
confirm that there is a good white wall to use.

A picture of a meeting room set up in "banquet" style
is here:

  http://www.paconvention.com/j1j1_jpg.html

Our table/chair configuration would probably be different
than this picture, and we would also likely have a smaller
meeting room than the (large) one in the picture, but it
gives you an idea of what it would look like.

Please let me know if you think this is of interest.

-Andrew