John Kirk on Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:47:08 -0500

Re: [PLUG] embedded linux

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 09:25:48AM -0500, JR Mayberry wrote:
> We're going to be working on embedded systems using linux here in the near
> future, if anyone wants a job ;)

  Am I missing something?  I didn't see what/where "here", above, refers to.
Was this message intentionally cryptic, or just unintentionally missing the
crucial information?  Can you comment further, JR?

  Given all the interest, what thoughts do you have about structuring things
for your project?