Jeff Dean on Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:43:06 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] LWE

I'd be happy to do a presentation provided there's interest in certification.  The topic of IT certs can be controversial, particularly with Linux.

The book is about ready to go into production, and is expected to be on the market by April.

jd

At 08:33 AM 1/27/01 -0800, you wrote:
>On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Jeff Dean wrote:
>> Yes, I'll be there.  I'll be helping out at the LPI booth and doing a
>> short talk on Linux certification at the O'Reilly booth to plug my
>> upcoming book.
>
>Do I hear a future presentation at PLUG? ;)

Jeff Dean
jdean@ieee.org