multiple seriousity on Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:45:26 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] embedded linux

>     we are going to buy an MZ104 and  use it to learn about
>     controlling machinery.  this is not a job offer.  if you
>     would like to explore this with us, we would be interested
>     in working with you.
>     stan & sandy

I am always interested in group hacking/learning/pooling projects..

Like I think has been asked before, what area are you planning on doing
this (who is opening up their house or workshop, or office? and where?)

And one might choose a regular or at least an initial day for meeting(s).
--
msimons@slackware.com                              msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!