Michael Leone on Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:41:54 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Re: PLUG digest, Vol 1 #811 - 18 msgs

----- Original Message -----
From: <TSINCORP@aol.com>
To: <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 10:37 AM
Subject: [PLUG] Re: PLUG digest, Vol 1 #811 - 18 msgs

> Can anyone give me some information on the organization? I am possibly
> interested in attending some of the meetings but I would like to know some
> things BEFORE coming. I would really appreciate phone numbers or email
> addresses instead of a general posting from people causing this to drag
out
> for days.

I seriously doubt anyone will give out their private phone number to some
unknown person who asks for it on a public mailing list.

What information would you like to know? Meeting locations? Meeting times?
The presentation topic for the month? Directions to the meeting?
Availability of parking?

Most of that is available at the web site - http://www.phillylinux.org.

As for anything else ... well, you could try politely asking your questions
here on the mailing list.