Charles Stack on Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:39:35 -0500

[PLUG] Computer Virus Warning

I'm trying to track down the infected party and I suspect they are on this
lists.

Somebody with the IP 207.106.60.11
ID: dyn-11-blackbox-2netaxs.com
Host: renoir

is infected with a Windows script virus.  The message masquarades with a
sender name of "HaHaHaHaHa" and a subject line "Snow White and the Seven
Dwarfs".  It's an old virus and utilities like Norton AV catch it with no
problem.

If you are running Windows, please scan your systems.  I've received this
virus twice in the past 24 hours from one somebody on one of the lists I'm
on and several times in the past few weeks.  It is getting old really fast.

Thank you!

Charles