Kevin Brosius on Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:55:01 -0500

Re: [PLUG] LinuxWorld Expo

Leonard Rosenthol wrote:

> At 12:00 PM -0500 2/5/01, Rupert Heesom wrote:
> >Hi Kevin; well you may be just curious, but I looked it up for
> >you.....the guys name is Keith Packard, Suse, XFree86 project.
>
>         He's the main coder on XFree86 and did all the new FreeType
> (etc.) support.

Did he say he was the main coder on XFree86?  That's innacurate.  I
wouldn't have expected Keith to make a claim like that.  He's doing the
extension to support anti-aliased text under XFree86, and is certainly a
major contributor to other parts.