Inkdog.com Staff on Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:05:55 -0500

RE: [PLUG] RH 7.0 Fun with SAMBA and SWAT

There is a file in that directory called that...

Its a series of comments and permissions which I am not going to retype in
here because I have to leave.

However there is nothing out of the norm there.. its just a normal healthy
config file, that should make the service work fine.  It appears to defualt
to working, as opposed to some RH systems in the past which would default to
not working.

It gives me a "Reset by Peer Error" when I try to connect to
http://localhost:901

*shrug*

I will try again later... thanks for the help

Anthony