Andrew White on Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:50:23 -0500

[PLUG] Meeting tomorrow at PCCA

Hi PLUG list members,

   What:  February PLUG Meeting location
   Where: Meeting Room 112 @ PA Convention Center, 12th & Arch
   When:  7:00pm, Wednesday, Feb 7

We have been given meeting room 112 by the Convention Center
for tomorrow.  We will have 60 chairs around a U-shaped table.
We are meeting in Room 112 -- this room is on the western-most
end of the center along 13th St.

To reach room 112, enter the Convention Center on the northwest
corner of 12th & Arch.  Proceed west toward 13th St to the end
of the building, and then turn right (north).  Room 112 is
about halfway down the hallway on the right side.

Unfortunately, since the Center contracts out audio/visual
services to a vendor, we are not able to receive a "free"
projection screen.  Room 112 apparently does have large white
walls, and of course any kind soul is welcome to bring a
projection screen to make our lives easier.

If the presenter needs internet access for the show, please
let me know immediately.  I will try to arrange for a 1.5Mbps
SDSL router in the room.

-Andrew

--
perl -e '$_="0n3r4w w78t4";y/0-9/a-j/;/(\w+)\s(\w+)/;print"--\n$1 ".
"$2\n$1\@$2.com\n"'