Derek Wildstar on Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:50:30 -0500

[PLUG] maybe a pretty good deal...

Let me know if there are questions...(ok kindof a spam but just trying
to pass on a pretty good deal, sorry darxus :p) more info is on the web
page referenced in the forwarded mail.

At work, we have several "extra" Cobalt RaQ3 servers that we loaded with
the RaQ4 OS, plus up-to-date patches (including the latest dns security
stuff).  Also, we added ssh, mysql, ntop, lsof, and extra development
tools.  Network connection is a dual 100bT link 1 hop off internap's phl
core "pnap" router (well two if you count our router).

Stats:

CPU: 300mhz AMD K-6
Memory: 128M
Disk: 13g
OS: base redhat linux 6, with coablt "web configuration" added
Cost: $125/mo, no setup fee.  first month is pro-rated per day

Support on these is limited, which is why the link says "linuxexpert".  If
something goes wrong with the hardware, network, or initial install the
machine is supported, otherwise you're on your own.

The GUI can be disabled, physical access to the box is ASPRE NOC personnel
only.

- -dwild