Jaiwant Mulik on Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:40:33 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Domain registrar

Hi Chuck,

I use Domaindirect.com, they are cheap, quick. Transfering from Network
Solution was painless.

bye,

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Chuck Peters wrote:

> I should renew one of my domains this evening and would prefer not to go
> with NSI again.  I have tried a couple of other registrars like
> register.com and another opensrs reseller, but I am not satisfied with
> either of them.  I would prefer a opensrs reseller, but the most important
> things are security, service and cost. Can someone recommend a domain
> registrar?
>
> The non profit CCIL also host about 30 domains for various things, mostly
> non-profits, and it is all done for free.  I would like to find some place
> for secondary DNS for some of these domains.  It has to be free, very low
> cost or an exchange where I can provide secondary DNS.
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck

Jaiwant Mulik
Email        : jmulik@unix.temple.edu (preferred), jmulik@acm.org
Home page    : http://unix.temple.edu/~jmulik
Office hours : Tuesday: 4:40pm to 6:40pm, Friday: 10:40am to 12:40pm
Location     : Room 1043/1044, Wachman Hall.
Phones       : (215) 204-3197 (o), (215) 777-4828 (r)