Bill Jonas on Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:10:35 -0500

Re: [PLUG] South Jersey Linux User's Group alive and well.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 10:26:40PM -0500, Nicholas Vettese wrote:
> >From: Gerald Neale <jesran@yahoo.com>
> > > I would
> > > rather stop this debate on
> > > PLUG's list, since it has nothing to do with their
> > > group.
> >Yes. I agree. I think there are still some things that
> >need to be said so if there is a proper place for it
> >then this is probably it.
> I provided exactly what you needed to start the group.  I had the name and I

Excuse me, why did you say that you'd rather stop bickering on PLUG, and
then continue to do so?

This is *way* offtopic, even by *my* standards.  Please take this to
private email immediately, if you wish to continue.  There is no need to
reply to the group, whatever your reason.  If you wish to say anything
more to an @phillylinux.org, speak with Darxus and I at
plug-admin@phillylinux.org and tell us why you think that feuding between
two rival LUGs, neither of which is PLUG, belong on this list.

If you wish to ignore my request and continue this thread on PLUG, I'll be
happy to unsubscribe you.  This applies to both of you.  (And no, PLUG is
*not* "a proper place for it" to be said.)

--
Bill Jonas     *     bill@billjonas.com    *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be