Stephen Fletcher on Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:28:58 -0500

[PLUG] RAID mirroring, and APACHE webserver

Hi i saved and baught my self a mother board to replace the one that burned..
any ways my mother board supports RAID mirroring and RAID stripping i was
wondering how i could set this up to use on linux. do I have to use special
software or something.. I am not new to linux(slackware) but I not a guru so i
someone could help or point me in a good direction that would be helpful

also i was wondering how to stop APACHE from starting everytime i start linux.
If you could tell me the file that starts it that wold be very helpfull.

Thanks.