Michael Leone on Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:10:25 -0500

Re: [PLUG] They took our suggestion!

On 24 Mar 2001 10:19:00 -0500, Beldon wrote:
> Back at LWE in New York Len, Mike and myself saw the Linux wristwatch-- which
> has a cheesy LCD display-- and a separate wrist display sporting a very clear
> VGA resolution in bright, sharp Organic LED lights.  We suggested they put
> the nice display on the Linux wristwatch.
>
> Well, have a read of this:
>
> http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/cn/20010323/tc/ibm_clocks_in_with_new_linux_watch_1.html
>
> So, Len-- know any high-powered lawyers so we can dun IBM for our royalty
> checks?

Wow! Now I'm feeling drunk with power and influence!
:-)

"IBM has created a second-generation Linux wristwatch, this one smaller
than the original and sporting a gleaming golden display, but still just
as impractical."

Well, give it time, give it time. Actually, since it's a watch, it
should be giving US the time ... but I digress .... that's what comes of
being drunk on power and influence ... bad jokes ...

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>    ICQ: 50453890

And if it's too much fun, that oughta clue you, son
You're probably doing something that's wrong ...
                                  "Don't Do It"
                                  Little Charlie and the Nightcats