Michael Leone on Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:25:34 -0500

RE: [PLUG] [PLUG-Announce]April Meeting - PCC wants to start charging in May

On 29 Mar 2001 22:51:24 -0500, Michelle Weber wrote:
> 7/11/2001
> "Coexisting with the Evil Empire - or how run Windows applications in Linux"
> Leonard Rosenthol & Michael Leone
>
> Could we try to be a little more professional here?
>
> (y'know, linux advocacy howto, etc. blah blah blah)

It was meant humorously and self-deprecatingly, since I'm one of the
people who usually posts requests for that sort of professionalism.
Along with Bill Jonas, of course.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>    ICQ: 50453890

And if it's too much fun, that oughta clue you, son
You're probably doing something that's wrong ...
                                  "Don't Do It"
                                  Little Charlie and the Nightcats