Darxus on Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:50:11 -0500

[PLUG] Fwd: Resume

----- Forwarded message from Tom Coughlin <tchunter@healthsearchgroup.com> -----

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:41:43 -0500
From: Tom Coughlin <tchunter@healthsearchgroup.com>
To: darxus@ChaosReigns.com
Subject: Resume

   My name is Tom Coughlin and I am a IT recruiter in NYC. I have
opportunities for AIX Administrators with a company that offers a very
competetive compensation package as well as an exciting and challenging
work environment. Please call me for more details at 914-941-6107. There
are also AIX positions available on Staten Island.

                               Thank You -- Tom Coughlin

PS I also have Java Developer and Architect positions available

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com