Maraf Afdaf on Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:36:41 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Get Loki Games 50% off through LUG program

Great.

We need to buy at least 10 copies of the game, at
least that's what I read.  Loki has some other cool
games out too.  I don't know if anyone has ever played
the game Mind Rover, but I know it's a kick-ass game
and Loki is porting it to Linux.  According to their
website,
it's 'Coming Soon'.

"Beer is proof that God exists, and wants us to be
happy."

-Benjamin Franklin