aab on Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:42:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] register .edu?

.EDU just got handed over to EduCAUSE ... the policies might change again
so who knows if you fit the requirements right now.  Might as well ask to
find out, though.  K12 doesn't appear to fit the bill at this time from a
FAQ response -- http://www.educause.edu/asp/faq/faq.asp?code=edudomain

andrew.