Pete Foley on Wed, 2 May 2001 11:34:49 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Fonts in Netscape

Have you checked out the Font-Deuglification HOWTO?  It offers a lot
of help with fonts in X an such.  It got me up an running and fixed
my Netscape woes.  It is on linuxdoc.org, or here is a quick link...

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/FDU/index.html

Good Luck,
-Pete

Thus spake Eric Allan Lucas on Tue, May 01, 2001 at 11:27:36PM -0400: