Darxus on Fri, 11 May 2001 14:30:04 -0400

[PLUG] got a complimentary copy of Easy Linux v2.4 for PLUG

Who wants it ?  It includes a book & 5 CDs.  I'd prefer to give it to
someone willing to write up a review.  And make copies, if you can figure
out if that's legal.

The letter included reads:

  Dear PLUG:

  Please accept, on behalf of Easy Information Technology, Inc., the
  enclosed complimentary copy of our easyLinux software product.  We believe
  easyLinux is the ideal end-user oriented Linux distribution for both
  business and home office use and the leading technology to push Linux to
  the desktop.  If you have any questions reguarding our products, please do
  not hesitate to contact our office.

  We hope you enjoy easyLinux.  Any feedback would be appreciated!

The website is http://www.easylinux.com

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com