multiple seriousity on Fri, 25 May 2001 09:00:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Mail Client Suggestions

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Bob Razler wrote:
> 	I was just curious what email client most of you prefer?  I am
> running SuSE 7.1 and I have several at my disposal.

Whatever works for you... I personally use pine regularly, but theres
still some things I miss with mm that I havent been able to figure out how
to do as easily anywhere else (sorting and exporting/archiving mail via
any number of identifiers and boolean statements), but I no longer have
access to mm (at least on this account..). I think a lot of people
use mutt and elm. of course theres always mail... or how about reading
your mailfile with more and grep? ;)

One of these days I really need to get a good .procmailrc written up.. but
I never quite got it quite right..

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!