Bill Jonas on Fri, 1 Jun 2001 05:19:38 -0400

Re: [PLUG] rescue and scsi

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 08:02:50AM -0400, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> Anyone know how to make a new rescue disk on a different machine that
> does have a scsi driver? I feel like I'm missing something obvious,
> but it's totally unclear to me at the moment.

If you have access to a machine with a CD burner, try:
http://open-projects.linuxcare.com/BBC/

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin