Darxus on Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:40:06 -0400

[PLUG] big complications with this months meeting

We have a meeting scheduled for next wednesday, June 6th.

I was just informed that both our hosts at cigna will be out of town on
June 6th, and the week after.  This means we won't be meeting there either
of those weeks, as planned.  Tony just found this out himself.  In his
words, "This wasn't supposed to happen".

The only option I can think of right now is meeting at Netaxs.  Netaxs
has, in the past, been willing to host our meetings, but the room would
need to be reserved, and this is rather short notice.  This meeting site
has also been unpopular due to the fact that it is not in center city.

I believe the Netaxs address we might be able to meet at is:

 555 E. North Lane
 Conshohocken, PA 19428

If you have any better ideas, please post them to the list.