Darxus on Wed, 6 Jun 2001 02:00:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Today's PLUG meeting

On 06/05, multiple seriousity wrote:
> > Food: Will not be provided.
>
> Is it okay to bring food in? It might be a good idea/nice to arrange for
> something, if a/the group wants to go in on something... maybe have local
> takeout/delivery menus handy?

I was told the reason food is not being provides is that there was not
enough time to prepair.  I doubt it would be a problem, but I don't see
anyone else arranging it in time either.

A convoy to a local eatign establishment afterward might work.  I can't
think of anything near by off the top of my head, but I'm not real familiar
with the area.

If anyone is wondering, we are meeting in the auditorium, not the gym.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com