William Shank on Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:30:04 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Machine Sale.

If anyone gets this and wants more RAM... I have a 64M DIMM from a PPro that
I'd let go pretty cheap. The
 PPro DIMMS aren't like the newer DIMMS (they are EDO and I think it's
buffered even) .

 anyway, it came from PPro system a few years back and I've never been able
to do
 anything with it.

 let me know if anyone is ever interested...

-----Original Message-----
From: adam
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: 6/13/01 1:40 PM
Subject: [PLUG] Machine Sale.

I've seen people do this from time to time,
and appreciated it, so here goes.
I've recently upgraded, and I have few pieces to
clear out before the wife get's irritated.

**IBM PC Server 325**
Dual PPRO 200 (with both processors)
128 MB ram
2 4.something gig disks
Tape drive
onboard  scsi
tape drive
added, diamond stealth 3d 2000 (but it has onboard video)
also sound blaster 16.
This is a great server box, and it's given me quite good service.
specs are at:
http://www5.pc.ibm.com/us/products.nsf/$wwwPartNumLookup/_8639ES0
 - asking 300 obo
Oh, and I did have SMP kernel running on it without a hitch.

Feel like experimenting with m68k linux?
http://www.linux-m68k.org

Mac Quadra 950.
wopping 16 mb ram,
15ish inch Mac monitor.