multiple seriousity on Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:44:13 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Hello

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Nicholas Vettese wrote:

> I was wondering if this list was still in use.  I haven't seen anything new
> on here in a couple of weeks.
> Nick

Check your settings out on the site through mailman... due to a bounce, or
other unexplainable reason, they may have been changed.  A little while
back (maybe a week or so?) I was reading messages, sent a posting as a
response to some messages, and never saw my posting come back, eventually
I checked the site's archive, and then my settings only to determine that
for some STRANGE reason which I have no clue about, my settings were
suddently turned to off as far as receiving messages go.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!