Adam Turoff on Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:50:11 -0400

Re: [PLUG] LINUX meetings at the Exton Library

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 11:30:53AM -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
> Previously, the Phila Public Library charged for their rooms; it's one of
> the reasons why PLUG never met at a library.
> Perhaps it's changed now. Have you checked into it?

No, I haven't checked into it.  Perhaps someone actually living
in Philly might have some spare time?  (I'm living in DC at the moment).

I can't imagine that FLP would be charging *more* than UofP; if money
is an issue, why can't everyone pony up $1 or $2 per meeting?  Or
find a sponsor?  Those of us who stay later typically spend more than
that at Xando after the meeting anyway.

Z.