Darxus on Sat, 30 Jun 2001 17:30:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] gpg using pgp keys (was: getting PGP for Mandrake 8)

On 06/30, eric@lucii.org wrote:
> I hate to wave a white flag but this has me seeing red.
>
> Mandrake 8.0 does not have pgp on either CD1 or CD2.
> I've installed Mandrake 8.0 and would like to use pgp.
> I tried GPG but it seemed unwilling to use my existing
> keyrings...

I've played with quite a lot of keys, and I can't remember ever not being
able to use a pgp key with gpg.

Did you try:

gpg --import pubring.pgp
gpg --allow-secret-key-import --import secring.pgp

on your old keyring files ?

What were the problems you had ?

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com