Guillermo Moyna on Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:40:07 -0400

[PLUG] Meeting room @ USP...

Hi all,

First, today is my first day in the PLUG list, so here goes an official "Hi to everyone".

Second, let me know when the letter gets faxed - I'll contact the President's Office, and then try to arrange with the registrar to get one of the newly renovated classrooms. Although they have 'desks' and they are not really meeting rooms, they have a nice multimedia podium, with a spiffy overhead projector plugged to a PC, as well as a document camera that allows you to just put plain paper on the desk and have the stuff projected on the screen. The only drawback (to me at least), the machine is a windoze box running NT. In any case, I think I installed Xwin32 on it last semester, and I can login to our linux boxes if needed.

Cheers,

Guillermo
+==================-------------- --- -- -  -    -     -
Guillermo Moyna, PhD
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 "The only existing things are atoms and empty space.
  All else is mere opinion" - Democritus, 370 B.C.

Office: Grifith Hall 360
Phone:  (215) 596-8526
Fax:    (215) 596-8543
e-mail: g.moyna@usip.edu