Andrew White on Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:00:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Net BSD CD needed ASAP please

Hi Chris et al.,

I am happy to provide someone with a burned ISO of the
NetBSD 1.5 distribution from

  ftp://ftp.iastate.edu/pub/NetBSD/iso

The 215-844-9068 number is busy, however.  If this is
of interest, please contact me at this e-mail address.

-Andrew