Guillermo Moyna on Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:40:05 -0400

[PLUG] Meetings to be held at USP

Dear All,

Just got a reply from Ms. Bressi-Stoppe, VP for Executive Affairs at USP, letting me know that PLUG's request has been approved!

Therefore, I already contacted the registrars office, and we have access to one of the newly renovated classrooms (internet hookup, multimedia podium, etc., etc.) at Rosenberger Hall. This room reservation is certain for the rest of the summer (July, August, September), and the registrar also told me that they don't see a problem for the Fall-Spring semester. I will forward them PLUG's schedule for the rest of the year so they can bubble those days into their reservation calendar.

Here are directions to USP and Rosenberger Hall. Get into West Philly however you like to. Then get on either Walnut, Spruce, or Baltimore, and drive up to 42nd street. Turn left at 42nd, turn right on Baltimore (except if you were already on Baltimore...), and the left again on 43rd street. Then drive south two blocks until you see the USP banners (red banners hanging from the utility poles). Rosenberger Hall is to your right (if you are driving south). There is parking right next to the building, as well as plenty street parking (bring your 'Club' with you, though...). Here's a map to make life easy:

http://www.usip.edu/Media/largeUSPmap.gif

Rosenberger Hall is building "6" on the map, and the room number is 101. The parking I was talking about is marked "VP".

Let me know if anything else is needed. I will post an announcement on the USP listserv so that all those interested among the USP community can attend.

Cheers,

Guillermo
+==================-------------- --- -- -  -    -     -
Guillermo Moyna, PhD
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 "The only existing things are atoms and empty space.
  All else is mere opinion" - Democritus, 370 B.C.

Office: Grifith Hall 360
Phone:  (215) 596-8526
Fax:    (215) 596-8543
e-mail: g.moyna@usip.edu