John Beck on Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:10:05 -0400

[PLUG] Last chance - ride from NE Philly for tomorrow's meeting

Hi all,

If anyone want's a ride from NE philly (near Roosevelt mall area) down to the meeting and back tomorrow, let me know (in the next few hours or so).  I work out in Malvern, so if know one needs a ride, I am going to head down from work without coming back to Philly.  Just reply to the list - I'll check it tonight around 11:00.

By the way - sorry for the late posting and short notice - the network has been down all day...