Jerry McMunn on Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:00:07 -0400

[PLUG] Help Running Quicken With Wine

Greetings,

I had very much wanted to attend the last PLUG meeting but was not in
town. Sorry if my question was answered during the presentation and this
is a repeat....

I have installed the latest codeweavers version of wine (without a
Windows partition) on my Dell Inspiron 3200 running RedHat 7.1.  I can't
seem to get Quicken 2001 Deluxe to run.....wine reports an exit code 3.
The debug log is lengthy but I can provide a copy if needed.  I fixed
the permissions issues identified by running winecheck except for one
that I believe occurs because no Windows registry is available.

Has anyone been successful in running Quicken Deluxe 2001 with wine??

Thanks,

Jerry