Bill Jonas on Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:00:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Terminal copy

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 10:19:01AM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> If the other end understands it, you might try using x-, y-, or
> zmodem transfers, which can be faster than kermit in certain
> conditions.

I had issues getting it to work one time when I needed it to work.

mct pointed out that if your terminal program supports logging, you can,
as a last-ditch measure, uuencode the file on the other system, turn
logging on, cat the file and then uudecode it from the log file on your
local system.</UglyHack>

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin