Sandhitsu R Das on Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:00:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Specify seconds in cron ?

> Because cron is totally inexact. It schedules a process to be run at
<snip>

Got the point. Then I guess those perl scripts available on the web which
claim to give you sub-minute resolution using cron are also inexact!

> However, I thought about this a little more, and what you really
> want here is at, which does take second-grain scheduling on some
<snip>

Thanks again! Actually, it turns out that for now, I'll be fine if I can
do it on a Solaris box. And Solaris does have the seconds option accordnig
to the at(1) man page.

-S